T&Cs, Terms and Conditions;
Below are TTR and TravelMedia.ie’s terms and conditions (T&Cs).
These apply for all our events, Meet the Media, MICE Meetup, TTR Road Shows, Travel Media Awards, USA Summer Soiree and bespoke events for clients, trade or media events/evening/lunches and mini-road shows.
- For all or the TTR/TravelMedia.ie events (Meet the Media, MICE Meetup, TTR Road Shows, Travel Media Awards, USA Summer Soiree) a cancellation fee only applies if participation is cancelled after being agreed by email. Cancellation fees are;
- Less than 45 days 100% cancellation fee. No refund will be issued.
- Between 90 and 45 days, 50% cancellation fee. 50% of invoice amount will be refunded.
- The above cancellations fee/structure applies even if the event invoice has not yet been issued or payment has not yet been received.
- If an event is cancelled all third-party expenses relating to bespoke client events/road show/lunch/dinner will still be liable by the client and will be subject to the third-party supplier’s T&Cs, e.g. the hotel or venue or AV company or transport hire. T&Cs and cancellation policies vary with each third-party supplier.
- For bespoke events, e.g. a mini road show or a trade or media evening or lunch. 50% of TravelMedia.ie/TTR’s professional fee will be invoiced on upon confirmation of engagement. The balance 50% of TravelMedia.ie/TTR’s professional fee will be invoiced the day after the event. If the event is cancelled the initial engagement 50% invoice will still be due for payment as the majority of TravelMedia.ie/TTR’s work is the event preparation.
- Retainer work/clients. One month’s notice is required in writing. An invoice for the final month will be issued in full. Any related third-party expenses relating to the retainer work will be liable in full.
- All cancellation costs are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Settlement terms for the payment of cancellation charges is within 14 days of presentation of invoice.